My French Film Festival available for you
Discover from the 18th of January until the 18th of February your preferred 12 feature films and 11 short films during the 6th edition of "My French Film Festival".
Movie lovers from around the world will meet at myfrenchfilmfestival.com to attend the world’s first online French film festival.
The previous edition numbered over 560 000 French film screenings.
How can you see the movies?
To discover the movies, visit www.myfrenchfilmfestival.com from the 18th of January until the 18th of February.
The short films are available for free.
The feature films may be bought separately for € 1.99 or for € 5.99 in a pack.
Orange and the French cinema, a sustained commitment
For many years, Orange supports and contributes to the cinema development.
In Luxembourg, Orange sponsors for a sixth consecutive year the Luxembourg City Film Festival (previously Discovery Zone), and participates to the "City Open Air Cinema- with Orange", organized by Cinémathèque.
Discover the films’ selection
- "It Boy" by David Moreau
- "All about them" by Jérôme Bonnell
- "Alleluia" by Fabrice Du Welz
- "Elevator to the gallows" by Louis Malle
- "Caprice" by Emmanuel Mouret
- "Heat Wave" by Raphaël Jacoulot
- "Henri Henri" by Martin Talbot
- "SK1" by Frédéric Tellier
- "Summertime" by Catherine Corsini
- "Sand castles" by Olivier Jahan
- "French blood" by Diastème
- "Blind Date" by Clovis Cornillac
(Broadcasted on Orange TV, every evening during the Festival, from 7 PM):
- "Life is a bitch " by François Jaros
- "Girls" by Alice Douard
- "Sunday Lunch" by Céline Devaux
- "The Dragon’s Demise" by Marina Diaby
- "Monsters turn into lovers" by Yann Delattre
- "M seeking W" by Marina Moshkova
- "Try to die young" by Morgan Simon
- "The Wanderer" by Peter Dourountzis
- "Last door south" by Sacha Feiner
- "Summer of Sarah" by Emma Benestan
- "Grounded" by Alexis Michalik