The schedule for the total fan
Because you are the true stars of Euro 2016, Orange gives you the opportunity to play and win seats at the matches, official ball replicas and many other free gifts.
To play, mark these selected key dates in your schedule.
Our penalty kick events
Are you a born striker? Put your talent to good use to support your favourite Euro 2016 team. Orange offers you athletic and recreational events to live out your passion to the fullest for Euro:
Orange offers you a revised version of the penalty kick:
- A covered goal area with holes in 2 spots
- A ball placed 5 m from the net to shoot
- 3 attempts to get the ball at least once into one of the two holes
- 1 automatic entry in the random draw for all those that took up the challenge successfully!
|Saturday May 14 from 2:30 pm to 6 pm at the Luxembourg City Place d’Armes|
|To win: 2 seats at the match and a 2 night hotel stay to attend the quarter final of Euro 2016, July 3, 2016 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis.|
|Saturday May 21 from 2:30 pm to 6 pm at 27 rue de l’Alzette in Esch-sur-Alzette|
|To win: 2 seats at the match and a 2 night hotel stay to attend the opening match of Euro 2016 on June 10 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis.|
On your marks, get set, score!
If you are more digitally connected, you may also play and win seats between 2 excursions to Auchan and Massen:
- A physical ball connected to a digital platform
- A screen on which you may face your goalkeeper.
- One attempt to virtually get the ball in the net
- One goal scored = One automatic entry in the random draw to win seats at the match.
|Friday May 20 and Saturday May 21 at the Massen de Wemperhardt Shopping Centre|
|To win: 2 seats at the match and a 2 night hotel stay to attend the quarter final match on July 3, 2016 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis|
|From Friday May 27 to Saturday June 4 at the Auchan du Kirchberg Shopping Centre|
|To win: 3 packages of 2 seats at the match and a 2 night hotel stay to attend the final of Euro 2016 on July 10, 2016 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis. Including 2 packages to be won for any subscription to an Open TV offer.|
Our in shop game
Meeting from May 25 to June 5 in the Orange de Luxembourg shops to participate in our tablet game. No challenge, no athletic prowess, just an entry on a tablet and a chance to win seats at the match:
- 2 seats at the match and a 2 night hotel stay to attend the final of Euro 2016 on July 10 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis.
- 4 seats at the match to attend the quarter final on July 1st of Euro 2016 at the Pierre Mauroy de Lille stadium.
- 2 seats at the match to attend the semi-final on July 6 at the Lyon stadium in Lyon
> Regulation game
Play with Orange and Le Wort from May 30 to June 16. Go to www.wort.lu to play and win VIP seats and a 2 night hotel stay with transportation included to attend the final of Euro 2016 on July 10 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis.
> Regulation game
From May 23 to June 8 participate in the Flash and Win game with Orange and Kkiosk. Meet at one of the 64 K kiosk and/or Press and Book outlets in Luxembourg and flash the QR code at the poster at the counter to get an entry in the random draw and win 2 VIP seats and a 2 night hotel stay and transportation included to attend a quarter final match on July 3 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis.
> Regulation game
And on social networks… With #OrangeSponsorsYou, show us just how much you support your team and win fabulous free gifts (including 2 VIP seats at the final). Follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and pay attention, we have great surprises in store for you.
Our special final game
Join us at Place d’Armes on July 10 at 6 p.m. for the Euro 2016 final match. With Orange animations get warmed up and enjoy Euro 2016 until the last second:
One gift per minute !
No it’s not a joke:
- Press the button
- Win a gift. One S7 phone, Euro 2016 balls replicas, selfie sticks and so much more to win !
Make-up to dive all faces in the football atmosphere before the final !
- Get maked up with the colours of your team
- Strike your best pose in front of the camera
- Keep your printed picture as a souvenir